Monday, October 14, 2013

B&W Striped Statement Blazer

Happy Monday beautiful people! I hope you all had a fun & productive weekend like I did, which included a friend's birthday party, a movie date with my man, football (which I'm starting to enjoy more), catching up with my cousin over a yummy lunch, & lots of homework! Anyways, I've been meaning to post these pictures for the last 2 weeks & just haven't gotten around to it but here they are :) This is what I wore to the Mercedes Benz Arlington CLA Launch Event which was an absolute blast thanks to the free flowing drinks, fancy cars, fun DJ, & some of my favorite blogger chicas <3
Blazer, Dress, Necklace-THRIFTED, Purse-COURAGE B, Shoes-ZARA

Black & white striped blazer, comfy flats, my new favorite purse, & a bold red lip .. HEAVEN! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was also the lucky winner of two dozen cupcakes .. bring on the cavities baby :) Sorry for the picture quality, most of them were snapped with my iPhone & I got a little crazy with the different filters on picMonkey. Wishing you all a great start to your week!!

4 comments:

  1. If I could whistle I would whistle for this outfit! You look awesome, no wonder it's your fav outfit! Enjoy those cupcakes :)

    Kamola
    www.99boxesofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!
    The chunky necklace really pulls the whole outfit together and I just LOVE stripes :)
    So flattering!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blazer! You look so cute!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that SMILE! Daaang! You look absolutely radiant! ily -Window

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3