Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Green Girl Forever

Before I get to the outfit, I have to explain the title of the post because I really was stuck on what to call the look "Green Wedgie" "Spotted Green Summer" .. yeah it was bad. Then "Green Girl Forever" popped into my head which was also my screen name back in the good old days of AOL Instant Messenger with the exception that it was GrEeNgRl4evr, I'm sure glad that the whole dIfFeReNt letters thing lost its' popularity lol. Now back to the outfit, with yesterday's post focusing on brussels sprouts I figured I'd keep in line with the green color scheme and post this outfit from last week when I assisted Erika in styling her Spring Collection! I can't say too much about the collection other than the fact that it's amazing, well constructed, so wearable, and extremely versatile and I want every piece in my closet :) As soon as I'm allowed to post pictures from the shoot I will, but until then you can check out behind the scenes videos here + here! It was such a fun day & it was so great getting to work with such talented ladies <3
Top-THRIFTED, Shorts-THRIFTED (D.I.Y.)
Necklace- CARMEN LEFLEUR, Shoes-TARGET

I knew that it was going to be a busy morning/afternoon where I'd be running around & wanted to make sure that I was wearing something that was not only comfortable but practical as well. Since heels were CLEARLY out of the question I went for my trusty Target wedge sneakers from last Winter & styled them with a breezy blouse & stretchy cut-off shorts. I'm so glad that I finally wore these wedges again because they'd been gathering dust over these last couple of warm months & were feeling neglected. Anyways, I want to wish you all a Happy Humpday & I'll see you all back here tomorrow for one of my favorite outfits to date! To get your imaginations running I'll give you the "title" & see if you can guess what I'll be wearing "Cowboy Cardio Pajamas"  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha love your old AIM screenname...Gosh I still have an email that is sooo embarrassing! Hahah I don't think I have ever seen a green polka dot top before! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3