Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cowboy Cardio Pajamas

I L-O-V-E this outfit to the ends of the Earth & back! The best part of it is that it's essentially a glorified pair of pajamas: baggy tee + silky slouchy pants (Click here to see the last time I wore "PJs" in public). I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to the September tasting at Sweet Green where I always look forward to catching up with my favorite running blogger Mary! Last time I saw her I was drastically over dressed for the occasion & thought that this time it'd be funny to incorporate 'fitness' into my outfit :) This outfit really came together quite randomly in the sense that I was feelin a little chunky & didn't want to wear anything that was going to be tight on me so off to my silky Zara pants & favorite oversized tee I ran! I knew that I was going to be doing a bit of walking so I opted for a low chunky heel in the form of my Chinese Laundry Booties. PS: The forest green Revlon polish I'm wearing was a birthday gift from my little sister & I'm OBSESSED with it, not to mention it's called "Fashionista" .. I trained the little one well what can I say :)
Shirt-GIFTED, Pants-ZARA, Booties-CHINESE LAUNDRY

I'm off to a fitting for a Fall Trend event that will be hosted next week by my friend Keri from A Diva State of Mind where she will be going over some of Fall's hottest trends. Check out the flyer below for more details on the event & I hope to see you all there next Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Like I said on your IG, I love this outfit and especially the pants. They are the perfect slouchy pair and I want some! Not sure if they will fit my thighs though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3