Monday, September 9, 2013

Beachy Weekend Recap

Hi everyone, hope your week is off to a wonderful start! I had such a fun weekend packed with wonderful friends & a gorgeous day at the beach. For those of you that live in the D.C. area you should check out The Capital Deal for discounts around the District for everything from restaurants to yoga.  My friend Gina (pictured below) just got home from teaching in Korea for the last 6 months & I figured a bottomless brunch would be the best place for us to catch up!
Isn't she the cutest?? We brunched at Station 4 where we stuffed our faces with pork belly pizza & the one eyed burger which comes topped with an egg, yummy! I tried a Bloody Mary for the second time (trying to branch out!) but I think this one had a little too much horse-radishy flavor so I quickly swapped back to mimosas :)
Saturday myself, David, & a few of our friends decided to take an impromptu trip to Ocean City to soak in a little more sun while it's still warm. Saturday night we all went to Seacrets for some tropical drinks & live reggae music which really made me feel like I was transported to Jamaica for an evening!   
Sunday morning we made it out to the beach bright and early & I fiiiinally got to wear my floppy beach hat that I purchased years ago on sale at NY&CO for $5! It was a really windy day so it was a bit hard to keep my hat on, but OMG it literally kept me 20 degrees cooler. We also found a great HH spot on the boardwalk where we got $2.75 hard lemonades, cheese fries, & crab cake sandwiches .. I was in Heaven :) When I got home & had to finish up my business law HW I quickly snapped out of my weekend daydream. I have a new respect for people in Law School because boy is this class tough! Anyways, I just wanted to stop in & say a quick hello because I've been so busy with work & school. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3