Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Favorite Striped Crop Top

I can't even tell you how happy I was to finally make this outfit a reality!! Back in July I posted about wanting to wear this outfit in Vegas .. it didn't happen, but last Thursday my creation came to life :) Since the outfit is classic black & white I didn't want to overshadow it with bulky jewelry so I opted for dainty gold accents & my new Zara loafers. You already KNOW my hair wasn't cooperating with the DC humidity so typical top-knot it was lol. I really like the neckline & shape of this crop top & lucky for you it's still available online at TOBI here for 50% off with the code 'SUNKISSED50' ! PS: How cute is the little mani I got at the Spanx event at Macys ?! I was so impressed that they were able to make my short stubby little nails look presentable, but more on the complete event recap tomorrow :)

Top-TOBI, Skirt-THRIFTED (D.I.Y.), Necklace-GIFTED,
Sunnies-WINDSOR, Shoes-ZARA, Bag-HM

I don't know what I'm going to do when the weather gets too chilly for crop-tops & skirts :( I have literally lived in them this past summer, what go-to outfits are you going to miss when summer is over?!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3