Sunday, August 25, 2013

Denim Ombre Vest

This denim vest was one of the first pieces that I ever tried bleaching & distressing,  & to this day it's still one of my favorite pieces in my entire closet! The vest is almost unrecognizable now, but if you want to see what it looked like originally you're in luck & you can check it out here.  I thrifted this vest at my go-to thrift store & used the same bleaching technique as the one I used here to make a pair of ombre denim shorts. I've worn this vest several times over shirts & dresses (here, here, here), but I wore it by itself for the first time to a Summer Tasting at Walish Gooshe this past Wednesday. 

Vest-THRIFTED (D.I.Y.), Shorts-MOD DEALS, Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR
Shoes-Windsor, Bracelet-EASTERN MARKET, Sunglasses-Mod Deals

I know this post is a little picture happy, but I'm having way too much fun playing around with my new camera David got me for my birthday :) I'm still really intimidated by the new camera because it's super high-tech, but it's so awesome seeing how much clearer my outfit posts are coming out! For tomorrow's Tasty Tuesday's feature I have a double dose of food for all of you .. yup get pumped! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3