Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Gusto Ristorante

Sunday afternoon we visited Gusto Ristorante for a last little "Family Dinner" before I left to come back home. I was pleasantly surprised to find such affordable prices at a restaurant on Greenwich Ave, and gladly accepted the  challenge  $15 unlimited mimosas. Food wise I split Brioche French Toast (WITH NUTELLA :) as well as the Eggs Florentine with Smoked Salmon with my lovely hostess for the week Esther. It was perfect because I got both a sweet & savory fix from the two dishes! Unfortunately the second dish got gobbled down before I could document it #foodiebloggerproblems. My only complaint was that the portions were small, but the mimosas helped fill any room I had left in my stomach :)
One of my favorite things about this restaurant was how cozy it was & the fact that there were so many booths, don't judge me booths make me happy & they're so much more comfortable than chairs :) Oh yeah & they have one of the most beautiful chandeliers I've ever seen, thinking back I don't know why I didn't take a picture .. it was fantastico! Our server was a riot & he had no idea how entertained he kept us especially with our deep talk about how not ALL tea is herbal tea .. he was truly convinced that herbal tea=earl grey tea.

PS: To see what I wore to brunch plus two other outfits from my trip check out my last post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3