Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, White, & Levis!

Happy 4th of July People!! I just wanted to post a quick little festive 4th of July look that I wore out yesterday to HH with my girls :) Shockingly enough it looks almost identical to last year's 4th of July outfit down to the tittle lol .. what can I say I'm a creature of habit! I even made a little video here <3
 
Top-H&M (Old), Necklace-THRIFTED, Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY), Shoes-MIA

I'm off to the pool today to soak up some sun with my hubby & some of our friends! Even though I'm going to be spending the day celebrating with friends & relaxing I wanted to share a little blurb that my friend Milei posted because I really enjoyed it :)

"While our government may not be perfect and our voices may not always be heard as clearly as we wish; remember that we still are free to voice our opinions and that we do live in a land that offers much more than many others. Today, let us be grateful for that we have and continue to pray and do for those who are in need. Let us work to make this country and this world a better place. While we celebrate with our families and friends let us also take time to remember those who have given so much so that we can be free."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3