Thursday, July 18, 2013

POKER FACE

As much as I wanted to take "professional" outfit post photos while on my recent vacation to Vegas, I realized that it was not in the cards (pun intended) for me & so I just snapped quick mirror pictures of my outfits & on a few rare occasions took some outside :) The outfit that I'm sharing with you today is from our first night out on the town & the deck of cards made for the perfect backdrop for my first Vegas outfit post! My eyes were really sensitive that night so I had to wear my glasses out instead of contacts. It was my first time wearing glasses to a club & it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, expect for the fact that I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was just wearing them for decoration.
 
Top-THRIFTED (D.I.Y), Skirt-EXPRESS (OLD), Wedges-MIA via MACYS, 
Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, Glasses-FIRMOO

Being the  control freak  ultimate planner that I am, I scavenged YELP for the "BEST" restaurants, pools, & clubs in Vegas & was lucky enough to come across a free V.I.P. Club service .. everything that it listed sounded too good to be true, but for once that saying was wrong & it WAS as good as it had been described :) The service got us into clubs & pool parties for free & sometimes we even got free drinks .. I know I hit the jackpot! We spent the first night at Rio's VooDoo rooftop bar & lounge where we literally danced the entire night away on their two balconies listening to  everything from Jay-Z to mashed up Kelly Clarkson remixes. I opted for a simple body-con skirt, my comfy lace-up wedges, & my D.I.Y.'d top which I made from a slip I bought at the thrift store! It was perfect & cool enough for lots of dancing & running around in 100 degree weather :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad you had such a good time! I'm still catching up on sleep :)

    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yelp I am an elite member haha. Good thing you had a great time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3