Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OMBRE-TIME

I am "that person" who goes as long as possible without a haircut & uses the CHEAPEST hair products out there (except I don't skimp on my Moroccan Oil) so after 6 months it was definitely time to go visit my friend Nicole for an update! She works at Image Creators in Arnolsd/Severna Park, Maryland & even though it's a bit of a drive for me the comfort of knowing that she's the one working on my hair makes it ALL worth it :) She does a great job of listening to exactly what you want done to your hair & also provides other ideas if you're not quite sure what you want. I know that Ombre is "so last season" but you know what, I really wanted to try it out & experiment with some lighter locks & I'm so glad I did!
Look at that dull crazy mane of unruly hair!!
Chipotle aint got nothin on my hair :)  //  The final stretch, right before the trim! 
After a lovely new set of layers & a blowout I was super excited to see the final results <3

I am beyond impressed with how great of a job she did blending in the different hues & tones. It's also nice having an ombre style because the upkeep is pretty much nothing lol. The picture above doesn't quite show the level of blondness at the bottom, so I included the picture below to give you a better idea of what it truly looks like. Also, I don't know WHY I always dread getting a trim because afterwards my hair always feel so fantastic .. so note-to-self Waverly in a couple of months when your hair starts getting scraggly again DON'T be afraid of a trim! Anyways, if you're in the area, or willing to travel make the journey over to Image Creator's Salon & ask for Nicole :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hair!!! Such a fresh and perfect look for Summertime. Lookin' good, girl!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! I haven't been able to manage my hair this summer...I n eed a new style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3