Monday, July 29, 2013

NYC iPhone Outfits

Whew, New York New York where do I begin?! You're fantastic & I LOVE you more & more every time I visit <3 I had such a fun time dancing, brunching, shopping, & catching up with friends .. & doing what I do best, iPhone outfit shots :) 

BRUNCH @GUSTO RISTORANTE // SHOPPING @ZARA
Top-BORROWED, Shorts-CHARLOTTE RUSSE, Sandals-WINDSOR, Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR

----------------------------------------------------

EXPLORING @BUSHWICK BLOCK PARTY // EATING ICE CREAM @ALCHEMY CREAMERY
Top-TOBI, Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), Purse-THRIFTED, Sandals-WINDSOR

----------------------------------------------------

 DRINKS @THE BELFRY // DANCING @SIDE BAR
Top-THRIFTED, Crop Top-ASOS, Skirt-EXPRESS, Shoes-MACY'S Purse-THRIFTED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3