Friday, July 19, 2013

Neon Brunch

I CAN'T believe that it's already been a week since touching down in Vegas, & now that I'm stuck back in reality I am  going to thoroughly enjoy reliving every moment here on the blog :) Contrary to what almost EVERYONE told me about Vegas being extremely expensive especially in the food department I was pleasantly surprised to find some very reasonable options. Thanks to my unhealthy obsession with Yelp & the fact that we did a lot of walking I feel like we tasted a pretty wide spectrum of morsels from $2.00 tacos to the most expensive steak I've ever had the pleasure of eating, but on THIS occasion we enjoyed a lovely brunch at Dal Toro Ristorante at The Palazzo.
Comfy Casuals
Tank-GAP, Shorts-CHARLOTTE RUSSE

First off, I don't know anywhere let alone a place in Vegas where you can get all that food for $9.99 plus the fact that you get a piece of toast AND pancakes .. happy camper over here :) Since I knew I was going to be chowing down I went for my favorite stretchy crochet shorts & my new GAP tank which I scored on clearance for around $3! One of my favorite things about summer & just having a tan in general is how great white pops on tanned skin & the contrast of the neon, yup in heaven again. Happy Friday peeps & don't get into too much trouble this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! We splurged on the Bacchanal Brunch at Caesar's, but it was totally worth it. Over 500 items! Totally obscene and ridiculous, but I didn't have to eat again until the next day! Great neon tank, too!

    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. All you gotta do is have patience and search and you'll be able to find afforadable and tasy meals in Vegas.

    Very cute crochet/lace shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3