Thursday, July 25, 2013

Grandmother aka GLAMother

Today's little video features one of my favorite people, my GRANDMOTHER! While visiting my Grandmother in Ohio this past June I had the idea that it might be fun to do a little "interview" with her about her style since she's one of the most stylish people I know. Although she lives in an assisted living community I admire her spunk and the fact that she still takes pride in getting ready, and ALWAYS has her lipstick on before she leaves her room :) Can you believe she's 89?!

4 comments:

  1. Your grandmother is so fashionably adorable! It's so nice that she wears bright colors because her husband loved her in bright colors. And I try my best to brighten up my wardrobe on a dreary day. But it's hard sometimes! That dreary weather can get a hold of your emotions without you even knowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) Yeah she really is too cute & I totally agree about the weather, it totally messes with my feelings lol.

      Delete
  2. "I don't wanna dress like an old lady." What a remarkable, wonderful woman! And.. hooray for video on your blog. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your grandmother is so cute and stylish! & I am SUPER jealous of your tan!!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3