Thursday, July 11, 2013

Afternoon in Annapolis

There's nothing better than taking an impromptu trip with your best friend, lucky for me he's also my husband :) Last weekend David & I took a little afternoon trip to Annapolis's waterfront to get some fresh air & get out of our apartment. It's so crazy that we'll already be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary next month!! Time really does fly when you're having fun, & I have to say this last year has been a great one partially due to the fact that David does most of the dishes :) It's so exciting to look back on our relationship & see how much better we know each other now, & to continue planning our future from the big things like where we want to settle down to, to what kind of bread we're going to buy the next time we go to Whole Foods. Yup, sorry for all the mushy stuff but I was just feeling a little sentimental :)
 
Top-TOBI, Shorts-LEVIS, Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR, Shoes-WINDSOR

I have seen so many white on white outfits lately, & I figured it was about time to try it out since I'd never tried it before. I was a little nervous about eating or drinking anything since I have a bad habit of wiping my hands on my pants, but lucky for me the ice cream did a great job of staying in the cone & off of my lap! I can't believe that in a couple of hours I'm finally going to be boarding a plane for VEGAS!!!!!! It's been a very busy work week, so this vacation couldn't have come at a better time :) Wishing you all a fantastic weekend, & if you want to stay caught up with all of my Vegas shenanigans you can follow along on instagram @WaveeeyB <3

PS: If you're in Annapolis & are hungry you have to check out Tsunami for Sushi & their fun drink menu, or if you're in the mood for Mexican check out El Toro Bravo for huge margaritas & enchiladas!

4 comments:

  1. I love Annapolis...I will have to try out your suggestion.
    Happy Almost Anniversary!
    My husband and I are heading to Vegas on Saturday. It will be his first time!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, we're gonna be thereat the same time! It's my first time there also, but our trip is a girl's trip (sorry David lol)where are you staying??

      Delete
  2. I'm headed to Vegas tonight too! DC bloggers let loose on the strip!

    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice, Wave! And I'm seeing some results. ;o) LOVE your sandals.

    Meanwhile, have fun in Vegas! Been there a couple of times and yet I STILL didn't get the chance to fully experience Vegas. I mean, there is just SO much to do and see there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3