Monday, June 10, 2013

Style Evolutionized!

If you follow me on instagram @WaveeeyB you're probably a little familiar with some of these pictures, but don't worry I added some new ones :) I had such a blast playing model-for-a-day & it was such an honor to get to walk the runway with such an amazing group of women! As you can gather from the pictures my statement piece that both my outfits were centered around was a black & white blazer that I thrifted foreverrrrr ago. As embarrassing as it is to admit, prior to the Style Evolutionized event this blazer had only seen daylight once ... yupp I've only worn it once before here & yes another top-knot was involved. In other exciting news I finally bought my first Essie polish & it was also the first time that I ever painted my nails white .. ahhh ish is gettin crazy!!
With the lady of the the hour Miss SHELBY!! It was a truly wonderful & innovative event & I'm so happy that I got to be a part of it, I know I already said that but I mean it so I had to say it twice :) After scrolling through my phone I realized that I didn't get pictures of everyone, but lucky for all of you you can check out all the different looks here <3 Below is one of my favorite pictures from the night, & YES that is a legit measuring tape that I'm using as a belt :)
Blazer-THRIFTED, Tee-F21, Shorts-ASOS, 
Heels-GUESS, Belt-MEASURING TAPE 

PS: When you look through the other pictures pleeeease ignore the stank-ass look on my face for my Fall outfit, I was trying to "smize" but clearly I need to take some more pointers from Tyra!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Why am I just hearing about the event right now?!! Bummer. Glad you had a great time and congrats being one of the models.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3