Saturday, June 15, 2013

Revenge Wears Prada

I should be working on my research paper right now, but I deserve a break right?! This past Thursday I was lucky enough to attend the Revenge Wears Prada book signing at the W hotel's P.O.V. lounge in the heart of D.C. I didn't get a book signed, but I'm definitely a huge fan of the first book & movie so it was pretty cool attending :) It seriously felt like a blogger reunion, because every time I turned around I saw a familiar face. One of my favorite parts of the night was the photo booth station & being silly with my friends .. ahh the best way to end a busy week! Oh and of course there were cupcakes, would it really be a fashion event in D.C. without cupcakes?? They were the cutest little mini Georgetown Cupcakes topped with an even tinnier Revenge Wears Prada fondant book. There was also a makeup station, signature cocktails, fabulous pieces on display from Bloomingdales, and tons of fashionable attendees dressed to the nines .. pretty much all my favorite types of things :)
Yup, I told you we took full advantage of the photo booth <3
Dress-F21, Top-THRIFTED, Purse-THRIFTED
Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, Flats-TARGET

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun, I am so bummed I missed it :( thats what happens when you have a summer class! I just downloaded the book, so excited to read it!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Such a fun night... i definitely did not take advantage of the photo booth unfortunately!!! but it was great as always to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun!!! I was having a family dinner in the steakhouse in the SAME BUILDING, I wish I could have attended this too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3