Saturday, June 22, 2013

Purple Prescription

Good  Morning beautiful people! I know I said that this post would be up two days ago, but I failed to factor in what less than 4 hours of sleep would do to me plus traveling. Anyways, I'm writing to you all from Ohio where I'm spending the next couple of days with family & friends :) 
I wore this outfit last Sunday to Carlis & Natalie's birthday brunch celebration at Masa 14. It was such a blast dancing & catching up with everyone over a little bubbly .. we pretty much took over the entire rooftop! On to the outfit & my second look of my three part thrifted skirt series. I thrifted this skirt  three weekends ago for only $4 at the Unique Thrift Store on New Hampshire Ave & only had to hem it a couple of inches. Since it was a super hot day I opted for a light lacy top, my go-to sandals, & my firmoo eye glasses .. yes they're cute & yes they're prescription. 
 
Top-F21, Glasses-FIRMOO, Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), Shoes-WINDSOR

I normally wouldn't pick out such a bold pair of glasses, but since Firmoo gives you the first pair for FREE (you have to pay $7 for shipping) I decided to be risky & go for a fun pair. I wasn't sure what the quality would be like since they were so cheap & everything was done online, but I'm happy to report back that I'm pleasantly surprised :) For the price & the quick delivery I would definitely suggest Firmoo if you're looking to get a new pair of glasses whether it be for reading or prescription sunglasses. Firmoo didn't compensate me for writing this post, I just wanted to share my findings with you & suggest that if you're looking for affordable trendy eye-ware this is your place! I'm already trying to figure out what pair I want to order next, so far it's down to this pair, this pair, or this pair :)

PS: my phone went swimming yesterday & is dead to the world, so I'll be missing on social media for the next couple of days :( The good thing is that I am due for an upgrade in 3 days, so hopefully my next instagram post will be from an iPhone 5!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3