Friday, June 28, 2013

All dressed up with no place to go

This is the final outfit of my 3 part series of DIY Thrifted Skirts & this skirt is probably going to be my new go-to since it's black & will literally go with EVERYTHING! I wanted to create a more glamorous/dressy look with this black skirt so I through on my highest heels, my trusty sock bun, & my favorite pretty pink necklace to complete the look. One of my favorite things about summer is experimenting with how to wear clothes from other seasons in a fresh new summery way. The easiest way to spruce up your Fall & Winter button-ups is to knot them into a fun new crop top :) I just noticed that all 3 looks show a little skin (Look 1 & Look 2), it was unintentional but you know what it's summa time & the tummy was bound to make an appearance! 
Shirt-THRIFTED, Necklace-CHARM, Skirt-THRIFTED (DIY), Heels-STEVE MADDEN
I wish I could have been on my way to a glamorous date, but in all actuality I had just come home from work & new that I needed to get this last look up :) Yup, and there's my face sans makeup because during the week aint nobody got time for that (well at least not my sleepy self)! Wishing you all a fabulous weekend & make sure to check back here later tonight for the tutorial on how to create your own thrifted skirt.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3