Monday, May 6, 2013

Yup in my White Tee

Quick  little outfit post featuring what I wore out last Friday night for a friend's birthday. As promised I'm getting plenty of great use out of these versatile ASOS shorts! I last wore them here to a food truck festival, but decided to bust them out for a night full of dancing. My bangs are STILL growing out & being awkward so I opted for a side braid to keep them in check :) When I'm scrambling to finish off an outfit I always throw on a statement necklace & reach for my Victoria's Secret distressed denim button up I scored on sale years ago. Need proof .. I got your proof here, here, & here!
Shorts-ASOS, Tee-EXPRESS, Necklace-FOREVER21, Clutch-GUESS
Button Up-VICTORIA'S SECRET, Wedges-JESSICA SIMPSON via MACYS

See you back here tomorrow for Tasty Tuesdays <3

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And the outfit goes so well with your pretty face! <3 Window

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3