Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Zucchini Ribbon Salad

If you follow me on Instagram you know that my wonderful husband graduated yesterday ...Yay David!!! Since his graduation was on a Monday we decided to have his graduation party this past Saturday & of course his Mom went above & beyond with the menu (I helped a little :) One of my favorite dishes she made was a scrumptious Zucchini Ribbon Salad complete with roasted hazelnuts and feta, are you drooling yet?? When she showed me the picture from the recipe I couldn't believe how identical she made it look, she's kind of a master at everything. Below is a snap of some of the other dishes we had including roasted corn with cilantro, guacamole, 2 kinds of potato salad, burgers, and of course the zucchini salad.
I wish I was able to get a better picture of the salad, but I was in such a rush to eat it that I couldn't be bothered :) The only 2 variations his mom made with the salad were using French 'mache' lettuce and she made a lemon dijon vinaigrette for the dressing. I am definitely going to try & duplicate/beg her to make it again! Happy cooking & make sure to check back tomorrow to see some pictures from David's graduation.

PS: how do you all like my new blog design?? I'm pretty much in loooove with it & I hope you are too :) I think/hope that it's easier to navigate through & l also have to send a huge THANK YOU to the sweet Vaida who did a great job on the design<3

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3