Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Rosemary Sweet Potato Wedges

All you need to know is that you're going to want to make way more than two yams worth of wedges!! I nearly ate all of them while waiting for my salmon to finish cooking. Since my oven as you all know is mildly possessed by the devil some of my pieces got burnt, but if you have a normal oven you can probably follow these directions exactly :) My main advice would be to keep checking in on them & to flip them at least once while they're baking. 
I paired the wedges with salmon, avocado, & white rice & it was kind of like a deconstructed seaweed-less cooked sushi .. whewww ok that was a bit of a stretch but it was deeeelish!!

2 comments:

  1. These sound really delicious! I've had sweet potato fries before but rosemary could be the perfect addition - will have to try them out!!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm! that sounds good it does looks deconstructed sushi roll! you gave me a great idea though! I'm def going to try something like this at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3