Sunday, May 12, 2013

Snap-Backs & Moms too

I want to wish a wonderful Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there especially mine :) Here's a quick post of what I wore to Mother's Day lunch earlier at my Mother-in-laws house. One of my favorite looks is a casual tee up top with a bold skirt below .. pretty much another go-to look for me haha I wore a similar outfit here (same shoes too) when I went to brunch at Charm Boutique a couple of weeks ago. 
Tee-GAP, Necklace-KOHLS, Skirt-THIRFTED (DIY), 
Hat-THRIFTED, Heels-GUESS

I thrifted this hat a little less than a month ago after seeing this post by Jen & wasn't quite sure how to style it until today when it came to me! I like the juxtaposition of the floral heels & bright skirt mixed with the basic tones of the hat & tee. The hat kind of makes my head look a little big & crazy but I'm ok with that because it's such a fun accessory :) Now time to finish up some laundry & the homework I've been avoiding all weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love the thick chain, the cropped tee, skirt and shoes...perfect look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thick chain, the cropped tee, skirt and shoes...perfect look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute and the floral print heels were the perfect thing to pair with them!
    Kamola
    www.99boxesofshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3