Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sister Sister

Yesterday was awesome for a number of reasons, the main one being that I got to see my little sister!! My family still lives in Ohio & my sister had a school trip to D.C. for a couple of days so I swooped in to see her for a little bit :) I only get to see her once or twice a year & she always seems to have grown up so much in those couple of months which is so fun to see as a big sister.
 
Shirt-THRIFTED, Skirt- PAC SUN, Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR, 
Purse-THRIFTED, Sandals-FOREVER 21
 
The weather was Hot-Hot-HOTTT yesterday I'm talking upper 80's so I opted for a light maxi skirt & a sleeveless cotton button up. At first I had my hair up in a sock bun, but that thing was boppin around & all over the place so I went with a messy side braid. It was so fun getting to wear this skirt again (I hadn't worn it since here in the Bahamas) and I got so many compliments on it :) I'm telling you people you need to hit up the outlet malls in the winter to score the best/cheapest summer pieces!

 PS: EXCIIIIIIITING NEWS there are going to be some aesthetic changes here at PICH&ROOR in the very near future involving some pink & some sparkles <3

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3