Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Husband's Graduation

I had to dedicate a post to the Mr. because I really am so proud of him and all the hard work & time he invested into getting his degree! After graduating high school we both decided to move to Australia/New Zealand for a year to volunteer in the South Pacific Islands, not quite the typical freshmen year experience. After moving back to America I decided to move to Maryland so that David & I could live together & start going to school. We went to community college together & after graduating I decided to work full time (because I hate school) and David decided to keep on going to school & now two & a half years later or somethin like that I got to hear them announce his name & watch him walk across the stage :) I am very proud to be your wife David & I can't wait to see all the great things the future has in store for you!!!


PS: If you missed yesterday's Tasty Tuesday's post you missed out on my new favorite salad .. ahhh you better click on over there & see what it's all about!

2 comments:

  1. congrats to him!!! I love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your husby!! I love graduation season..but celebrating your husband is such a great feeling...my husband graduated last year and I think I was more excited than he was

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3