Monday, May 27, 2013

Black, White, & Windsor

I mentioned on Facebook a week or two ago that I went a little online shopping crazy which included some stuff from Windsor.com. Well, lucky for me the package arrived early Saturday morning so I was able to wear my new purchases all weekend :) It was my first time ordering from Windsor, but I'd seen a lot of West Coast bloggers wearing items from them so I thought I'd give it a go. For the most part I was very pleased with the clothing items, however I wasn't a fan of the necklace that I got so it will be riding back to its home in a return box tomorrow. Also, the lighting on our balcony was NOT cooperating so excuse the weird colors I was trying to make it look normal in photoshop but no such luck lol.
Jacket-H&M, Top-WINDSOR, Shorts-THRIFTED (DIY), 
Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR, Sunnies-WINDSOR, Sandals-WINDSOR

I lived in this white top over the weekend & I STILL can't get enough of it :) I wore this outfit to brunch & grocery shopping in D.C. yesterday & I was really impressed with how comfy the sandals were. Ohh my gosh & I have to tell you about the extra little surprise that came in the package ... press on nails!! I was cracking up when I first saw them, but curiosity got the best of me so I decided to try them on & I must say that they're much better than the ones I remembered from middle school. I even kept them on for the concert I went to last night along with the rest of my outfit, but I swapped the sandals out for some lace up wedges. I have to tell you guys Kelly Rowland & The Dream were both such fun entertainers & I really have to give it up for Kelly because she was so honest & genuine .. I LOVED IT <3 
PS: either later today or tomorrow I have a shopping haul video that I'm going to post which includes the clothes that you saw in today's post as well as a couple others :)

On another note I want to wish everyone a happy & special Memorial Day today!! My Grandfather served in WWII & risked his life jumping out of a plane in hopes of creating a better world for future generations to live in & for that I am eternally grateful! I can't wait for the day that we meet again because you were the greatest!! I just want to THANK all our military & their families for all that they do & the sacrifices they make so that we are able to live in a free country, Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So sad I missed Kelly :-/ Glad you enjoyed the show tho! LOVE your blazer and sandals! XO

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3