Monday, April 15, 2013

Paisley & Passion Fruit

This past Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of brunching & mimosa "connoisseuring" with some blogger friends at Urbana. It was so great getting to see all their beautiful faces & laughing my butt off with them :) Urbana definitely wins the award for best bottomless mimosas because not only do you get to decide your own champagne to juice ratio you also get to choose from a wide assortment of juices including: oj, blood orange, peach, grapefruit, pear, & the BEST flavor ever PASSION FRUIT!! 
Shirt-H&M, Shorts-H&M, Bracelet-KOHLS, Sunnies-MARC JACOBS
Purse-THRIFTED, Booties-CHINESE LAUNDRY

I had such a fun time shooting my outfit post with Natalie & I love that she caught some of the funny candids :)  I'm really so happy & grateful for all the wonderful friendships I've been able to make through blogging, you ladies are the best! Can't wait til Friday when Jenn comes & to go to Truckeroo <3 Check back here tomorrow to see my restaurant review of The 4 Seasons Grille!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look. The print of those shorts is amazing.

    I just posted my latest outfit post, I'd love for you to stop by and check it out. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shorts! I've got a skirt in that same pattern that I've been dying to bust out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shorts! Booooo our weather still sucks! hahah Great pick on the shorts love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun look!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I'm so into patterned bottoms lately. I think they're just really easy to put on and they add so much to the outfit.

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3