Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dolphin Shorts

I'm back!! I had such a wonderful weekend with my friend Jenn who was in town visiting from Indiana. She flew in Friday & we packed so many memories into those 3 days including a food truck festival, a wine tasting, & a D.C. United game :) Since today is Tasty Tuesday I wanted to share what I wore to Truckeroo this past Friday & don't worry I have your regularly scheduled food post coming up on that later. I know that this outfit is super simple, but I'm planning on living in these "dolphin" shorts this summer & I thought it was about time you guys meet! These shorts are amazingly versatile thanks to their athletic cut + tuxedo-ish material = <3 
Tee-TARGET, Shorts-ASOS, Shoes-M.I.A.

This tee is so damn comfy I don't think I'll ever throw it away, not to mention it's quite the conversation starter. I had several people ask that day if I was in the army .... to which I responded .. "obviously!" I think I need to work on my sarcastic delivery :)

1 comment:

  1. OH I wish I had the legs to pull these off! But you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3