Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bright Stripes Big City

Here are some more pictures from last weekend's festivities! Saturday morning DC was blessed with beautiful golden sunshine & I made sure to take full advantage of it short shorts & all. After a dangerous taxi dash in the middle of oncoming traffic we safely made it to brunch at The Getaway in Columbia Heights. It was such a fun afternoon of girl talk, tater tots galore (sweet potato & reg), & bottomless mimosas :) I would definitely recommend the Getaway for brunch because they have outside seating, the burrito & BLT were killer,  & our server was very proficient in her pouring skills!  
Shirt/Dress-D.I.Y., Blazer-THRIFTED, Necklace-CARMEN LEFLEUR, Shoes-CONVERSE

For those of you that frequent Pich & Roor you're probably like "Waaaaave c'mon we already saw this outfit, remember you posted it last week??" To that question I answer Yes, I know I posted it here last week while cleaning out my closet but since I loved it so much I had to wear it out in public & take better pictures :) PS: Thanks Katherine for snapping these pictures for me!

2 comments:

  1. Hello fashionista! I love your blazer and you have such a beautiful smile! =) Oh I wish you could have snapped a couple pitures of that burrito. I love, love, love burritos, sadly there aren't any good burrito places here in the Philippines. When I lived in California I always had to have a huge burrito at least once a week, it's what I call my happy, comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon. That lil' teaser from last week doesn't count as a outfit post. This post gives us a much better view of the pretty blazer and cool stripe blouse/shirt dress and how awesome it looks when put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3