Saturday, March 9, 2013

Violet Boutique 2 Year Anniversary!

When I think of a "boutique" I think of snooty, over priced, stuffy, etc. etc. Well, Violet Boutique is unlike any "boutique" I've EVER been to. First off Julie (the owner) is one of the sweetest most welcoming people ever & her staff is top notch :) They make you feel so special & are more than happy to work with you to find the perfect outfit for any occasion. Every time I step foot in there I can't get over how perfectly curated it is, from the daintiest earrings to the coolest spring dresses! Whenever I have guests in from out of town I always make sure to make a trip to Adam's Morgan for a bite to eat & shopping at Violet.
 
Celebratory Smiles :)
 
A Pretty Pastel Print Perfect for Spring 
(Alliteration at it's Best)
 
2 of my Favorites enjoying the refreshing Cucumber Punch
 
Sweet Treats for the Road
 
Loving all these Prints & her Gorgeous Smile <3
 
It was a full house!!
 
#OOTD I tried on a couple of pieces & walked away with a gem!
 
Julie always has the BEST food & drinks .. Hands Down :)
Fried Mac & Cheese // Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
 One of the many Chic Studded Handbags

It was such a fun evening & I'm so glad that I could be a part of the festivities <3 Next time you're in the area make sure to stop by Violet for some Spring shopping! They've got tons of great pastel pieces as well as the cutest denim floral shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3