Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays:Naan Pizza

I have a deep obsession with naan & I'm not ashamed of it! I could seriously eat anything with naan: PB&J Naan, Avocado & Chicken Naan, & my alllll time favorite PIZZZA Naan :) I have been making stove-top naan pizza for a while now because they're really fast & easy to make. Last week instead of reaching for the usual 2 pack of naan at the store I decided to try out their Italian Thin Crust & it was every bit as delicious as the naan! The best part is that it comes with sauce, so all you have to do is pick out what toppings you want on your pizza pie. I got a little carried away with variety & yeahhh bleu cheese & broccoli on a red sauce ... yuckkk. I'm glad I only did a small experimental slice because the mozzarella, pepperoni, onion, & sun dried tomato portion was by far the best!
If you really want the complete Italian experience grate fresh parmigiana over top of the pizza along with some fresh basil :) I served a salad with the pizza to "balance" it out & we enjoyed the entire meal so much that I've already bought another crust to make it again this week!

PS: Jeanine this post is dedicated to you, because your love & support means the world to me & I know that you would absolutely love this dish <3

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE making naan pizzas! its fabulous since you can completely customize it for each person (i prefer BBQ chicken pizzas on garlic naan, myself) and it's a great way to clean out the fridge or those things that are about to turn. i want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I wish I could take a bite right out of the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny is it that I would view this post, staring at that pizza for a solid min, recounting my lovely naan gobbling experience with you while whipping up a frozen pizza a few months back, to scroll down and see a dedication to *ME*?!? I'm floored- no one's ever dedicated a post to me before and how fitting that you paired the pizza toast with your lovely little toast. :D! you not only know me soooo well (which for a fellow foodie, isn't all too difficult) but have managed to make me smile ear to ear. xx

    now, let's just hope the "jeanine" you referred is in fact, me, and not some other fabulous blogger friend. ;)

    MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. i'd do anything for a piece of that mozzarella right now~ keke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny is it that I would view this post, staring at that pizza for a solid min, recounting my lovely naan gobbling experience with you while whipping up a frozen pizza a few months back, to scroll down and see a dedication to *ME*?!? I'm floored- no one's ever dedicated a post to me before and how fitting that you paired the pizza toast with your lovely little toast. :D! you not only know me soooo well (which for a fellow foodie, isn't all too difficult) but have managed to make me smile ear to ear. xx

    now, let's just hope the "jeanine" you referred is in fact, me, and not some other fabulous blogger friend. ;)

    MUAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J-Booog of course it's dedicated to you my love <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3