Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Quinoa Salad Goya Style

This post is coming to you live!! Ok, I made the quinoa half an hour ago and gobbled it down so technically I guess it's not live. For this post I partnered with the lovely company that is Goya to bring you a flavorful & filling dish without the guilt. This was my second time ever tasting quinoa and my FIRST time ever making it and all I have to say is I Made it, I Ate it, I Loved it!! I didn't have the highest expectations for quinoa since it's healthy and I didn't think that the simple ingredients would provide enough flavor, like they say don't judge a book by it's cover .. or don't judge a recipe til you try it?! Whatever, you should definitely try this recipe because it's super easy, it's perfect for spring because it's so light, and it would pair nicely with almost any type of protein!
 How beautiful are all those bright pops of color?! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Goya again for sending me the Quinoa, Olive Oil, and Cookbook :) I already made another delicious recipe from the book and am looking forward to sharing that dish with you all next week! Also Goya has agreed to send a copy of their new cookbook to one of you lucky readers, all you have to do is follow me on twitter @WaveeeyB and leave a comment letting me know what Tasty Tuesdays post was your favorite or what type of recipes you would like to see on here in the future :) Thanks so much for stopping by!!

** Even though the items mentioned above were gifted to me by Goya the thoughts and opinions I've expressed are my own and when I find something I love I want to share it with the world aka YOU :)  **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3