Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stripes, Spikes, & Converse

For once I don't have much to say *GASPS* I know I know .. there's a first time for everything. This was what I wore to last week's Violet 2 Year Anniversary Party. I thrifted this olive denim jacket several months ago & had yet to wear it here on the blog. I decided to keep the look comfy & casual since it was a chilly night & I knew I was going to be on my feet. 
  
Tee-AMERICAN APPAREL, Jacket-THRIFTED, Shirt-ASOS, 
Shoes-CONVERSE, Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES

This is my first time taking pictures on my balcony & although they're not super clear it's a nice change from the typical "squished in the corner of my apartment" pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It was SO nice meeting you yesterday. I really love the way you paired a pencil skirt with converses. New take on sportswear!

    Hope to see you soon! We should totally meet up for brunch/coffee sometime.

    Erica
    www.simpylepalf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like this outfit because it looks dressed up but casual at the same time.

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3