Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"SPRING" is here?

Hey all! So it's officially Spring .. I guess?? For it being Spring it's still pretty chilly here which is a little sad, but I guess I'll live. Yesterday evening however was pretty & sunny which worked out absolutely perfect since I had a play date//photo shoot with Kimmie & Michael for an up coming series #DFYR (Don't Forget Your Roots) on The 2 Fs! I'm so excited & honored to be the first blogger featured on #DFYR :) It was such a fun evening filled with lots of laughs, spaghetti, & sweets .. quite the formula for success <3 I can't wait to see the final product & to share it with you, so stay tuned! Any who I wanted to share with you a little sneak peek from the shoot, hope you like :)
photo via: Kimmie & Michael
Dress-FOREVER 21, Button Up-VICTORIAS SECRET, 
Heels-GUESS, Necklace-CHARM BOUTIQUE

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Wave, for the mention and the food! You're an awesome girl and the perfect person to interview.

    Again, thanks for being the first feature!

    Love Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the heels! Hope to see you soon!

    Jing

    ReplyDelete
  3. F21 seems to have the cutest spring dresses! I picked one up in a mint green that I debuted at a wedding shower.. and now it got too cold again for a second wear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty photo! The whole outfit is great =)

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3