Monday, March 25, 2013

Spotted Elephants

As you can see there are no spotted elephants, but rather polka-dots & an elephant necklace :) I wore this outfit yesterday for Sunday brunch at Busboys & Poets followed by some shopping at Pentagon City Mall. This past weekend was the perfect combo of activities & relaxation, which is not an easy feat. I spent Saturday pretending to be a model for Kizzy's Vintage boutique which was an absolute blast & she can cook a mean spaghetti .. OMG it was amazing!! Sunday was really fun too because I got David to myself for an entire day & it was wonderful aside from the fact that we've finished House of Cards and need a new series to start following, any suggestions?? In other news I finished my first paper for school last night with 5 minutes to spare .. no procrastination over here :)
Sweater-OLD NAVY, Jacket-THRIFTED, Turban-H&M, Skirt-DIY
Bracelet-KOHLS, Necklace-THRIFTED, Purse-THRIFTED

After taking these pictures I realized just how cold it was outside & ended up swapping out my jacket for my winter coat & throwing on some leggings under my maxi skirt. I'm so glad that I've found another way to wear this maxi skirt since my last post in it & I'm looking forward to styling it for summer! What'd you ladies get into over the weekend??

1 comment:

  1. Love you and all that hair... sending the pics now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3