Saturday, March 16, 2013

Poppin Tags

Happy Sunny Saturday! Last Saturday I spent the afternoon with Tammy, Vivi, & Trisha thrifting & snacking (my 2 favorite things ever). We started off at the Value Village Thrift Store on Annapolis Road, then swung by Ikea to hear Alison speak, & topped it all off with fish tacos at Fishnet. The weather was absolutely glorious & it was warm enough out that you didn't need a coat, perfection! Since I knew we were thrifting I opted for comfy shoes & a no fuss slim fitting outfit easy for trying on clothes. Since the thrift store we went to doesn't have fitting rooms I always wear leggings & an oversized tank so I can just slip the pieces I want to try on over my clothes. Click here to see the video haul of all the cute stuff I got & the D.I.Y. jewelry organizer I made.
  
Button Up-THRIFTED, Tank Top-PAPAYA, Sunnies-DDS, Shoes-TARGET  
  
I was on a top knot kick over the weekend & wore them 2 days in a row, it's the easiest no fuss hairstyle that stays out of your way for the entire day. OMG don't get me started on these Salmon Tacos ... Fishnet really is the hidden jewel/treasure of College Park!! When I tell you these were the best fish tacos I've ever had I freakin mean it :) Anyways, I can't wait til it's warm out again so I can sit at one of their patio tables & grub out on some more tacos! PS: how was this the first time I'd ever had Jarrito's Pineapple pop?? It was so bubbly & delicious the perfect compliment to the flavorful tacos.

3 comments:

  1. I love the jewelry organizer post, I really need to organize my collection better it's getting out of control lol

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you don't have to wear a coat outside anymore. It was freeeezing this morning here :(

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button!! Great post!

    Editor & Chic
    @Stylekitty on IG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3