Sunday, March 3, 2013

Macy's Impulse Collection Event

Happy Sunday evening people!! First off I want to say a HUUUUUUGE thank you to everyone for your supportive & sweet comments on my last post <3 This past Thursday I attended the Cap FABB event at the Macys at Metro Center. I was so excited when I heard about their new "Impulse" collection which fills the void between the junior & misses sections. It was a FULL house filled with lots of new faces as well as old friends. I was so hungry & stressed from trying to find parking that the only thing I had on my mind was stuffing my face with a bunch of the mini brownies they were passing around. The Impulse collection has a lot of big name designers including Kensie, Rachel by Rachel Roy, & Free People at price points that are much more affordable to the everyday girl, especially the pieces on the Sales rack :)
 
Macy's graciously gifted us with goodie bags, my favorite gift was the bright yellow "Choose Love" tee from the Rachel by Rachel Roy collection. I already wore it to work for casual Friday & it was so comfy & cute!

2 comments:

  1. Darn iiiit! whish I could have made it. I want a gift bag lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like so much fun. I've seen some other photos from the event and I wish I didn't work so far away so I could have made it there in time! I'm definitely planning to come to another event one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3