Monday, March 11, 2013

Fish-Eyed @Charm DC

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a blogger brunch at Charm in Georgetown thanks to the ladies of Fashionably Broke & Miss Lyle Style. It was my first time visiting Charm so I wasn't too sure what to expect, let me tell you it adorable! The second you step through the door you're surrounded by gorgeous jewelry & a few steps later you're greeted by more colorful accessories including the cutest flats ever (Perfect for running around Georgetown's uneven sidewalks). The ladies of Charm are so sweet & spoiled us with refreshing mimosas, my favorite being the blood orange .. soooo good! In other breaking news I finally got to try a macaroon (via DC Patisserie) for the first time which seems to be a right of passage nowadays with fashion bloggers. I now understand what all the hype is about, they were so freakin GOOD!! Also, I feel I owe you all an explanation as to why I went a bit fisheye crazy .. my other camera is dead at the moment & I've always wanted to play around with the little clip on so yesterday was the day :)
OMG ... can we talk about how thoughtful the ladies of Charm are?! Each of us got a goodie bag labeled with our blog names in the same font as they are on our blog. I understand you're probably like  "uhh why are you getting so excited ... LOOOOOSER" but I just thought it was so sweet & I love little details like that!  It was such a fun afternoon filled with great company & beautiful weather, what more can you ask for?? I can't wait to share with all of you the perfect pink necklace I bought, I can already tell it's going to be my new go-to for Spring & Summer!

Make sure to check back Wednesday to see what I wore :) I'm pretty sure it's one of my FAVORITE outfits to date <3 Ohhh yeah, we can't forget about Tasty Tuesday tomorrow it's a story of fire, brimstone, & cake ... yeah you should be afraid .. very afraid! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was such a cute event! I haven't been to Charm in forever, I forget how many cute things they carry! xx

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look funky-cool! OK, now I'm convinced- I have to get myself one of those fisheye clips. Nice seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3