Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: French Toast & Friendship

Important fact number 1) I love to eat .. important fact number 2) I love traditions ... combine those two together & I am a happy camper! For the past 3 years I've celebrated "BIFF" Christmas which translates to hours of giggling, eating, & the exchanging of presents with two of my best friends. This year's BIFF Christmas didn't take place in December .. nor January .. but it did take place last weekend :) It was a morning of mimosas & the easiest/yummiest baked french toast that I've ever made! The best part about the french toast was the fact that I made it the night before which gave me a couple of extra minutes of sleep instead of having to wake up early & whip something together. 
The recipe is so easy .. I literally followed this recipce exactly except that I didn't have vanilla extract so I left it out & I used Oat Nut bread because I didn't have white bread  ( I also left the crust on ). I tried the french toast with just syrup as well as with a little bit of powdered sugar on top, both were deeelish!
It's amazing how just a couple hours with good friends can completely raise your spirits!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm looks good! Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3