Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SCUBA DUBA DUU

You know that whole idea of "putting things out into the universe"?! I'm thinking that's what happened with this dress. Before I went on the cruise I did a post featuring a set I made on polyvore which featured a gorgeous Tibi scuba dress that retails at around $763. Two days later I was rushing around the mall picking up a last minute birthday gift when I accidently walked through Forever 21 to get to my car & I saw THIS dress ($14 in bright coral of course) ... & at that moment the clouds parted & the sun shown down on me :) & get this, the dress that I bought from Forever 21 was also called a "scuba" dress .. I mean hello fate?!
Party in Pink
^^ Up Here ^^ the lovely inspiration! 
Dress-F21, Necklace-THRIFTED, Heels-NINE WEST

Aside from the length of the dresses being a little different & of course the color, they're pretty much identical. This dress is so flattering & surprisingly well made for Forever 21 standards. It's a bright coral/pink in person & is also really stain resistant .. some wine may have tried to dance on my dress, but it came out pretty easily. I would definitely recommend this dress & am thinking about purchasing it in black as well :)

3 comments:

  1. I want the Tibi scuba dress in black so much. I've seen some knockoffs at boutiques that are the same kind of material and style. May have to take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look oh so adorable! Coral's so your colour! xo

    GIVEAWAY! MARC ACOBS AND YSL GIVEAWAY!
    http://coutureability.com/?p=1014

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3