Monday, February 4, 2013

MK Booties Look 3: "Date Night"

Sorry this post is a day late, these happy-smily photos were taken minutes before I walked outside to find that someone had smashed in the entire back of my car & side swiped it without leaving any info :(  Yay humanity .. but I really can't complain too much about it because I am so blessed in many other aspects of my life. Back to happy things like clothes & makeup, this is the third & final outfit of my 3 way styling of these tan booties. This was the look that I wore last night for a lovely dinner date with David at Texas de Brazil in Fairfax (it was beyond delicious). 
Cardigan-H&M, Scarf-THRIFTED
Leggings-THE LOFT, Tee-M&O, Booties-MICHAEL KORS

There's something about a bold lip that always makes me feel extra feminine, so I wore a brick colored Sephora lipstick. Since we were going out to eat I thought that black would be perfect since it's slimming & I knew that I was going to be on "Man VS. Food "mode. The printed scarf pictured above is one of my favorite thrift store finds to date & is the perfect little addition to keep you warm in an over air-conditioned restaurant. I had so much fun putting together & styling the 3 different outfits & I hope I was able to inspire you to check out some of the clothes that you already have in your closet before running out to purchase new ones. If not, that's totally cool because shopping is cheaper than therapy :) Thank you all so much for reading & if you want to see the other two looks I styled with the booties you can check out "Lumber Jack Chic" & "Hey Grandma"!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3