Sunday, January 20, 2013

Traveling With: A Loyal Love


Unlike some "traditional" weddings, my husband and I paid all the costs of our wedding. For months we debated on how we would budget our money, but finally decided that we would plan a very small wedding (with only our immediate family and wedding party) and a very BIG honeymoon! 

How big, you ask? Bora Bora big! Bora Bora is a French Polynesian island located in the South Pacific Ocean. It's dream vacation spot.

We stayed in an overwater bungalow at the Four Season Resort. 
[pic]
The resort included many water activities like kayaking, snorkling, and paddle boarding. We paddle boarded almost every day. 
My luggage was very light for the trip because my wardrobe consisted mainly of bikinis and cover-ups.

The vacation was extremely relaxing and an amazing way to celebrate each other and our new marriage. If I could afford it, I would go back every year. We're saving up now for our 10-year wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3