Thursday, January 10, 2013

Polyvore Packing List

I can't believe that I will be standing under sunny skies & digging my toes into warm sand in less than 72 hours!?! David & I planned this vacation over a year, & I can't believe that it's finally about to happen. We decided to go on another cruise since we had so much fun the first time. Since this week has been super busy at work I haven't even gotten a chance to start putting outfits together, so I've set aside some time to do so Saturday (last minute I know!). Last time we went on vacation I pre-planned every outfit which made it really easy to get dressed because I already knew that I loved each look :) I also picked outfits that were interchangeable so that I had even more options without chronically over packing. I thought it'd be fun to do a visual packing list (You can expect a lot of bright clothes & lipsticks) to get the party started I hope you enjoy! To see some of the outfits I wore on our first cruise click here <3
Packing List
Beach Babe
I already know that I'm going to be LIVING in my d.i.y'd high waisted shorts & slouchy tees.
Party in Pink
One of my favorite parts of the cruise is the Formal Dinner when everyone gets all dressed up! I'm not sure what dress I'm going to wear yet, but you can bet it's going to be paired with some sky high heels :)

If you want to see where the pieces are from the collages you can click directly on the image. I made all of these collages on Polyvore & I had WAYYY too much fun, you should check it out. I'm also excited to share with you that I'm going to have some awesome guest bloggers visiting here while I'm gone!

3 comments:

  1. Take me with you. lol jk . I hope you and David have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun in my home state!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3