Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pink & Palm Trees

It only makes sense that there's an inch of snow outside & it's 19 degrees as I write this post :( Oh well at least I can look back on the warm weather I got to experience in these photos! These pictures were taken our second day of the cruise on the beyond gorgeous island of Nassau, Bahamas. This was my second time visiting Nassau & it looked just as beautiful as I had remembered it. We spent the day on the public beach listening to island music & splashing in the waves .. I know such a hard life :) We also got to do a bit of exploring/David take my picture inside the Atlantis which was a nice break after a long day in the sun.
Shirt-F21, Skirt-PAC SUN, Sunnies-ALDO

I HAVE to tell you how obsessed I am with this maxi skirt!!!!! I got it for $7 at Pac Sun in the Leesburg Outlet Mall the day before we left & it was so perfect for walking around the islands. It's sheer with a mini skirt underneath & a slit on the side that always catches in the wind & makes you feel like you're in a music video .. or something maybe not :) I paired it with an old tank from Forever 21 & my favorite "bug" glasses for an easy no-fuss look. If you are in the Caribbean & have a chance to go to the Bahamas you have to go to Nassau to see the beautiful waters & blue skies for yourself!! Below is a shirt little impromptu video I made while sitting on the beach in Nassau <3
               video

2 comments:

  1. Cute vacay outfit! Glad that you and David had such a great time. Never been on a cruise. Need to rectify that immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3