Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NYE Outfit

Instead of going out & buying a sparkly piece that I'd probably only wear a couple of times, I opted for basics that I already had in my closet. This year's NYE outfit was super simple all black, accented with pops of gold. I also had fun with a subtle smokey eye & my new gold glitter eye liner from Sephora. 
Shirt-EXPRESS, Skirt-EXPRESS, Belt & Necklace-THRIFTED, Heels-CHARLOTTE RUSSE
So grateful for this past year & all the lovely people that were apart of it. I only see better & brighter things for 2013! I can't believe that we're only 11 days away from warm sun & open seas :)

PS: 2 More Days for the Holiday Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!! you look great!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other ? just let me know !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3