Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New In: Michael Kors Lace-Up Booties

I know that you're expecting a "Tasty Tuesday" post since after all it is Tuesday! Don't worry I will have a foodie post this evening featuring places that we ate at in Miami as well as some of my favorite foods from the cruise :) Now on to these booties, I'm usually the one that buys WAYYYY more quantity than quality but I'm trying to change that in 2013! I scored these babies [originally like $160 I paid $50] at Macy's 1 Day Sale back when I was in Ohio a couple of days before Christmas. Why I haven't shared them with you I don't know, but it may have a small thing to do with the fact that I wasn't quite sure how to style them. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! I wore these two days in a row over the weekend, once to a concert Saturday night & to brunch Sunday morning .. can you say versatile?! Stay tuned to the blog later in the week to see how I styled these boots 2 different ways <3

4 comments:

  1. Love those! Such an amazing find/price!

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those booties were so darn cute on you. I wanted to snatch them off of your feet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I likeeee! I want those booties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3