Monday, January 28, 2013

Mermaid Ombre

One of my favorite parts of "cruising" is dressing up for the formal dinners. I love having an excuse to get all glammed up,wear a fancy dress, & have fun with my makeup! Several weeks ago before the cruise I went shopping with my friend Nicole to pick out the perfect bridesmaid dress for her April wedding :) We ended up deciding on this beautiful turquoise ombre dress from Lord & Taylor. I'm so glad that Nicole picked out such a gorgeous dress that I can wear elsewhere other than just at the wedding. Case in point, I debuted the dress while on our cruise for the first formal dinner & fell in love with it all over again!
JS Boutique Dress-LORD & TAYLOR, Heels-NINE WEST

I love one shoulder dresses & wore a zebra printed one on the last cruise. To see some of my outfits I wore on the last cruise click here. My other favorite one shoulder dress is an olive colored beauty from Violet Boutique last seen here on the blog. Below are some other cute options for one shouldered dresses! (Click the image to see where you can get all these fabulous dresses)

One Shoulder Dresses

3 comments:

  1. Aww you look so cute!

    Xoxo,
    Vogue & Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that fuchsia lip with the rich teal. Lovely as always.
    xoxox kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3