Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm on a BOAT!

Oh how I've missed blogging & my wonderful readers!!!!! As I'm sure most of you know I left for vacation two Sundays ago to cruise the Caribbean & relax in South Beach with David .. sadly that time has come to an end :( We came home to the harsh reality of frigid temperatures & the coldest wind everrr, I seriously think I got mild frost bite yesterday while pumping gas. Back to reliving my tropical vacation, we were so blessed to have wonderful weather and got to stock up on plenty of sunshine to last us through to the Spring.  I have to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to David for being my lovely photographer throughout the entire cruise :) These pictures are from the first day of the cruise before he got really sick of taking outfit posts lol.
Dress-F21 via Dew Drop Swap, Belt-THRIFTED, Necklace-KOHLS
Sunnies- MARC JACOBS via THRIFTED, Earrings-F21

This dress is so versatile & is one of my favorite pieces that I scored at the last Dew Drop Swap Event. It's a simple cotton high-low dress with a gathered waist that allows for many different ways of styling aka you will DEFINITELY be seeing it again on the blog :) I'm so excited to share with all of you the other outfit posts, especially the one from when we were in San Juan so stay tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in San Juan darling ! this dress is indeed pretty

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's my dress from the swap! Great vacay pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh beautiful dress and wonderful vacation! I don't know how to swim..I can never see myself take a cruise...i am too scared. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3