Sunday, January 6, 2013

Basic Neutrals & Accessories

So the first "outfit post" of 2013 isn't some innovative colorful look, but it's typical weekend "Waverly Wear". I wore this oversized knit cardigan & sheer blouse to a Sunday lunch at my mother in law's house. I'm all for comfort so stretchy leggings & a cozy sweater are always an easy choice for a laid back afternoon. If you follow me on instagram (WaveeeyB) you're already familiar with my new studded wallet, but I wanted to share a better picture of it on the blog. I've been looking for the perfect wallet for a while now & when I saw this studded cushiony wallet I knew it was true love <3 Since it's black it'll go with everything, but the spikes add a bit of a B.A. feel to it :)
Cardigan-THRIFTED (Express), Blouse-THE LOFT, Wallet-ONE & ONLY (Beltway Plaza)

This was my actual FIRST outfit of the New Year & what I wore to brunch at Lavagna. I'm a firm believer that if you find something that works roll with it!! Slimming black bottoms,comfy shoes, a fun printed top, & a statement necklace .. & you've got the perfect brunch outfit :) In pictures you look all dressed up & put together, but in reality you're as comfy as if you were still in your PJ's :) I've gotten so much use out of my Target Wedge Sneakers which go perfectly with the H&M purse I got for Christmas! Last year I didn't do a lot of print mixing, so I decided to start off 2013 with 3 different prints in hope of trying to push myself out of my usual comfort zone! 
Blouse, Coat, Scarf-THRIFTED, Purse-H&M, Shoes-TARGET

What "style resolutions" did you ladies make this year??

PS: Congrats to Emmy K. the winner of the holiday giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Love you in glasses! So cute. Also love that burgundy print sweater/coat. Happy New Year! Hope to see you lots in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wallat!! And I agree.. you look really cut in glasses!
    Happy New Year!!
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3