Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Day at Magen's Bay

Ahhh it's even harder writing this post after yesterday's warm weather tricked me into thinking that it might be sticking around ... this morning confirmed that yesterday was a cruel trick. Oh well, at least I can look back & enjoy the memories from these pictures we took while in Magen's Bay, St. Thomas. After hearing from a local that Magen's Bay had been rated as one of the top ten most beautiful beaches by National Geographic we were pretty much sold on spending our day there. Let me tell you this beach did not disappoint, from the beautiful water to the gorgeous mountains & greenery it was pretty spectacular! They also have the cutest little beach bar & cafe where you can get the BEST banana daiquiri & a delicious BLT :) 
Dress-ONE & ONLY, Bikini-WALMART, Sunnies-MARC JACOBS via THRIFTED

I decided that St. Thomas would be the ideal spot to debut my floral high-low dress that I scored on sale for $7!! Seven continues to be the lucky/magic number for this post because I scored these Marc Jacobs sunglasses for $7 at a thrift store in Ohio. My little sister & I were joking around trying on all the different sunglasses until I saw the "Marc" on a pair of aviators & started freaking out. After my breathing returned to normal I explained to my sister why I was so giddy & who Marc Jacobs is. Anyways, I hope that you're not all sick of my vacation outfit posts .. it's a nice break from the "in-front-of-my-hall-closet" outfit posts .. right :) Stay tuned because tomorrow I'm going to post the first of three "looks" wearing my new booties I wrote about here!

2 comments:

  1. A banana dacquiri sounds amazing right now! Those glasses were a definite score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the cutest! Love that hot pink bikini! Hoping I can wear one again eventually :)

    XO- Ana
    LoveAnaB.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3