Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You Know You Love me ... XOXO

This past Monday I had the pleasure of co-hosting my first event! I first off want to say THANK YOU to everyone that came out to dress up, drink up, & be all around Fabulous :) The evening was centered around all the style & chic-ness that is Gossip Girl, as well as bidding farewell to the series. We were all invited to dress up as our favorite character & I immediately thought of the Blair/Breakfast at Tiffany's scene from several seasons ago. It was an easy choice since I've had this beautiful black & pearl embellished dress collecting dust in my closet since I thrifted it back in April. Since I had to rush to get ready after work I turned to my trusty sock bun, neutral makeup, & a serious cat-eye. I had so much fun getting all dressed up for the event & look forward to possibly hosting future events :)
Dress-THRIFTED & Heels-H&M

I have to also thank my dear friend Morgan for snapping these pictures for me! 
Stay tuned for more pictures from the event :)

6 comments:

  1. Aww, you look so pretty! I LOVE that thrifted dress. CONGRATS on your first event :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw wave what! you thrifted that dress?!?! I would have never guessed. It was so good seeing you, and thanks for the ride to the metro lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! hahah i totally wanted to go just to see what everyone wore but i don't watch gossip girl =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew phew <---that is me whistling...looking good and very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look Fab!!! I am so sad that I missed the event :( Can't wait to see more pictures!!
    Happy New Year :)
    Beijos, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't believe that dress is thrifted. it looks so chic and expensive!

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3